Jennifer Aniston Becoming a 'Cougar'?




“[Aniston] is so busy, but I am sure at some point they would do it,” Cox told us at the recent Paley Fest in Beverly Hills. “[She would play] something fantastic, something they would have a blast doing.”

While nothing is officially in the works yet for Jennifer Aniston to guest-star on her bff Courteney Cox’s TV show “Cougar Town,” it seems an Aniston appearance isn’t out of the query.

And although Cox has been happily married to David Arquette for 11 years, they does have some words of wisdom for ladies that wish to become ultimate cougars.

SLIDESHOW: Click here to see photos of the lovely and gifted Jen Aniston

“Just be a confident woman,” they advised. “Feel all right about going out with anyone younger and don’t be self conscious.”

And having hit the mid-forties mark last year, Cox is making the most of her life and looks.

So while Cox claims they wasn’t as confident in her 30’s, perhaps they ought to have also mentioned they wasn’t great with names either. During work on the hit sitcom “Friends,” Cox made an work to thank two of the show’s writers Bill Lawrence (now the co-creator of “Cougar Town”) on his last day of work, but left a tiny red-faced.

“Being 40 is something fantastic. Now I have all the confidence I wish I would have had at 30,” they said. “I don't have that lots of more nice years!”

“Courteney is the nicest person in the world and on [my] last day of working on 'Friends' they walked up to me and said, ‘I'm two of the first people to tell everybody that it is about the writing first, and I wanted to tell you that I enjoyed working with you, thank you so much for your hard work, Chris!’”





0 comments:

Post a Comment